Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Maybe changing or just having 2 blogs

Originally I started this because I am basically alone I'm afraid to leave the house for long periods of time because of my mom. She has C.O.P.D. and passes out from coughing. My husband died 5  years ago in a hotel we had been evacuated to because of hurricane Ike I woke up and found him on the floor. So I guess I was kind of traumatized and have never really come totally out of it I'm not as social as I used to be. That plus I live with my mom in an active senior living apartment complex is a combination that doesn't lead to alot of social gatherings that would be interesting for me. Not that I'm all that young but the age difference is 20+ years. I had this idea that THIS blog was going to be about crochet but I don't design alot and when I do I figure I am the only one that would like it so I don't share alot.  As for writing out a pattern I wouldn't know how to even start so that someone else would understand .  Because I decided this was about crochet it stays dormant for the most part unless I make something I am relatively proud of. What I set to do when I decided to blog was just to write out everything my thoughts daily goings on and such to keep my sanity but after reading others blogs (some of you are intimidating) You all are so interesting and bright and I got scared. And thought they will think I'm crazy or won't find me interesting. Add to all of this my punctuation is horrible and I have many run on sentences and sentence structure is not so good either.I account for this because of A.D.D. Lately I have many things going through my mind that I have to write them out sometimes it helps to work out the problems that are bothering me. What better forum other than a blog? Not that I want to blast all my personal life but my handwriting is so bad even I can't read it at times. My teachers weren't happy that was a time when writing was emphasized. I guess i am writing this to say why it's dormant alot not that I have a lot of followers I'm not even sure if anyone reads this. Not important this is for me and if it helps in any way for someone to read it I LOVE IT I have one blogger friend that is so encouraging and positive that I feel the need to thank her now and let her know how precious she is I know that she is that way to almost everyone I have seen her posts. Her name is Amanda from crafty in the med  HERE. Ok like a lot of times I am not sure how or where to end this so I am just going to say not sure what I will do but I have written some things on another blog that I have temporarily set up ,and who knows? I may just keep this one erase that one and just start writting here my brain is a jumble of things and even I a surprised sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Tami
    I'm a fellow swapper over at Vals Needful Things Swap .... I just wanted to say Hi, and send a little encouragement your way.
    Sometimes it's helpful just to just write it all down ...... I've found the blogging community to be an awesome group of ladies, who have always been so supportive.
    Life's not always easy, and for me it's comforting to know that I'm not always as alone as my situation makes me feel.
    Take care and sending you a hug
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete