Sunday, February 9, 2014

Frustrated GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I have this very clear picture in my mind of a pattern it's perfect, relatively simple (in my mind) I even started writing a pattern this is how sure my mind is that whats in my head is exactly what should translate easily onto the end of my crochet hook and become a pet bed for Cody. I think my silly little dog was a cat in another life. He loves yarn and anything crocheted. I took out quite a bit of my larger left over balls of yarn to play with on this pattern stuck in my head that refuses to translate to finished project. There were about 10 balls of yarn Cody politely curls up on top of them and falls asleep which sends my 23 year old daughter in to giggles. And makes me wanting to throw both of them into another room. I just don't get it why I can't just get it right.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! dear Tami....I do know how you feel!!! I find it is best t drop it for awhile and come back to it again. It may then just all slip into place as you had imagined.


    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete